Tuesday, 14 June 2016

New Beginnings - Relaunching my Blog

Hello!

I have been thinking about this for a long time and spent a long time weighing up the pros and cons but I have made a decision. I will not be using this blog anymore. However, I have relaunched my blog on wordpress! (keaangel.wordpress.com)

I have really enjoyed writing this blog but I have changed it so much and I still don't feel happy with it and I've been working on it for around a year and a half and I know that some of you have read since then and others that have joined since and will have seen how I've changed what my "theme" is so many times. My first posts are very poor compared to what I'm capable of and I want to channel all of my creativity and put all of my effort into a new blog because I feel like I have grown so much since blogging and my blog needs to grow up with me.

I hope you understand and I'm excited to share this little journey with you. I will no longer be using this one but come on over to keaangel.wordpress.com and see what I'm up to!

I hope to see you there!

Kea xo

Twitter: @Just_kea
instagram: keaangel
business contact: keaeloiseangel@hotmail.com
Created By Sora Templates