Saturday, 11 June 2016

A Week Off | Kea Angel

Hello,

I recently had a week off from work when it was May Half Term (for those in school) and I wanted to take that time to really relax and spend time with my Mum and Brother without having to even think about work and work for my apprenticeship. It was really lovely to have some me time and I definitely feel refreshed.

Saturday

On Saturday, we went over to Portsmouth for the day. Upon arrival, we went up the Spinnaker Tower, it was nice and the view was lovely, however, for the price, I wouldn't say that it was worth it but it was nice to have the experience. We then went to... Jamie's Italian which is my new favourite place! I love how the restaurant looks and the whole atmosphere is amazing.

Veggie Tagliatelle Bolognese and Ginger Mojito



Monday

On Monday, we went to Butterfly World because we wanted to have a more chilled day than the day before so, in the afternoon we drove along to Butterfly World and had a wander through.




 Tuesday

On Tuesday, we went back over to Portsmouth to go to Jamie's Italian because we wanted to take Nana over with us because we knew that she would love it.







Wednesday and Thursday

On Wednesday and Thursday, Mum and I had some time to ourselves so we went into Newport to do some shopping, we had a drink in Thorntons and dinner in Prezzo (which was also, so good!)

Sunday

On Sunday, Me, Mum and Nana spent the day together and we went to French Franks for Lunch which was so nice and we had a drive around and just sat in the sun, savouring the last day of the week off. 


Created By Sora Templates