Thursday, 12 May 2016

Graze Review! | Kea Angel

Hello!

For ages I've wanted to try graze but I just never got around to it, until recently. I went on with a code that I had and got my first box free!




After you have ordered and put in all the details, you can look through the different types of boxes, I got the variety box. You can then browse the snacks that could be in your box, it has a food quiz type thing to fill in about allergies, likes and dislikes. The snacks have four options "Bin, Try, Like, Love" which you can mark them before you get your box, the ones you mark love with take priority over the others.





I got the honeycomb flapjack, basil and garlic olives, boston baguettes with bbq relish and the macaron mixture.

I loved all of them, the olives and honeycomb flapjack were definitely my favourites!

Thank you for reading! 
I hope you enjoyed! 

Kea xoxo

ps. this is not a sponsored post.

Twitter: @Just_Kea
Instagram: keaangel
Business contact keaeloiseangel@hotmail.com



Created By Sora Templates