Friday, 6 May 2016

Collective Haul- New Look, H&M, Debenhams and Boots | Kea Angel

Hello Everyone!

Over the bank holiday weekend, I went over to Portsmouth to do some shopping. I haven't been shopping in a while and leaving the Isle of Wight for the day was like a breath of fresh air, I definitely needed to escape for a few hours! I had a lovely. This is part one of two hauls that I'm going to do. This one is the collective haul (New Look, H&M, Debenhams and Boots.)




New Look £8

New Look £5

New Look £14.99

New Look £6

H&M £12.99

H&M £7.00

Boots £10.99

Boots £11.99

Boots £7.99 for The Blushed Nudes 
Boots £3.89 for Seventeen Eyeshadow

Lindt Shop £4.89

Debenhams £19.50

Debenhams £18.90

Debenhams £17.50

Thank you for reading!

Speak Soon, 
Kea xoxo

Twitter: @Just_Kea
Instagram: keaangel
Business Contact keaeloiseangel@hotmail.com




Created By Sora Templates