Thursday, 11 February 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review | Kea Eloise Angel

Hello!

Today, I am going to be doing a review of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I got this for Christmas and have been using it alongside the moisturiser. I wanted to use to for over a month (ideally) because with skincare, you have to use it for a while to give an accurate review and really see the benefits. I find that when I use skincare products for a while, I get to know them and have made a decision if I like the product or not.

I have been using this morning and night. Morning to freshen my face and to prepare it for make up and evening to remove make up and to cleanse my skin before I go to bed.

I use one pump of cleanse and polish and it covers my whole face which I really like because I don't feel like I'm using too much and wasting my money. I rub it in a circular motion and then I use hot water and a muslin cloth to rinse it off.
I then dry my face and squeeze a little bit of the moisturiser on to my finger and rub it between and then dot it (equally) around my face and rub it in in a circular motion.


I really love Liz Earle and this is my favourite skincare product at the moment by far! 
I love the way that it makes my skin feel, I don't think it has ever felt so clean and I've noticed that I haven't had as many breakouts. I'm definitely going to be using cleanse and polish for a long time! I find that the moisturiser is really moisturising (as it should be) and it smells so good! 

I am really enjoying using this everyday at the moment and I know that my skin is thanking me as well! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Speak soon, 
Kea! 
x

Instagram: keaangel
Twitter: @Just_Kea


Created By Sora Templates