Wednesday, 3 February 2016

January Favourites | Kea Angel

Hello Everyone! 

I can't believe that January is over already, it has gone by so quickly! Today, I have a January favourites post for you. There isn't many this month but I wanted to do it anyway. Enjoy!




This book has alway been my favourite book but this month I re-read it and fell in love with it all over again. I highly recommend this book. There is also a film, if you prefer films. 

I got this for Christmas and it has definitely improved my organisation this year (so far!)

I brought this for myself as mid-January treat and I love it so much! I got the shade Taupe and it has become my favourite lipstick, I wear this so much and love it. 

I have been using this everyday this month and I love it. I actually got this because I did a Superdrug shop and they had 3 for 2 on Maybelline products. 

I got this as a Christmas present. It was in a glossybox with some other Soap and Glory bits and it is lovely! It makes my hands feel so soft and moisturised. 
Also, look how lovely it looked in the box! 

I also got this for Christmas and have been using it all month! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel lovely too!


These were also a Christmas present! I have wanted to try these for ages and I got them! I have been using them everyday and I really like them (I think my skin is thanking me for proper skincare). 

I got this for Christmas and I have been using the blusher from this a lot. I really love the colour and Tarte definitely know how to package their products, it's beautiful!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed the post! 

Kea 


Created By Sora Templates