Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Hello 2016!

Hello everyone!

This is a little late but I still really wanted to do it. This is going to be a glimpse of my 2015 and the goals that I hope to achieve in 2016. Last year, I did a new years resolutions post but I never stick to them so I thought that I would try something like this instead.



2015 was a strange year, at the beginning of the year, I was in High School counting down the days until I left and preparing for exams. Leaving school soon came around and I left with average grades and I was slightly disappointed because I knew that if I had worked harder then I would have got higher grades.

I left school and I started my apprenticeship. I am still really enjoying it. 2015 went so fast and so many things happened. I have high hopes for 2016.

I feel like 2015 was full of change and adapting. I left school and pretty much immediately started my apprenticeship. It was easy to get used to it but it wasn't as easy adapting, I got into routine pretty quickly but it hadn't really hit me that I wasn't in school. School is all that I have ever known and suddenly, 2015 was an emotional rollercoaster, it was full of ups and downs but I think that happens every year.

Hello 2016!

I have a few goals this year, not major ones but I am excited to see what 2016 brings.

I will complete my Level 2 Health and Social Care NVQ and I want to progress to do my Level 3. That will happen later on in the year.

I will start driving lessons in February and I hope to pass my test and get a car in 2016.

I also hope that my blog will take off as 2015 was the year that I started it and it has gone so well so far and I hope that it will do even better in 2016.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope that your 2016 is full of happiness!

Created By Sora Templates