Thursday, 7 January 2016

December Favourites | Candles, Smiffys, Christmas!

Hello everyone!

I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry, I made a quick decision to spend time over the festive few days that I was off work with my family and had to have some time away from the internet.
Today, I have a December favourites for you, I hope you enjoy!




The first one is of course Christmas and the build up to Christmas, it's my favourite time of year and everything looks festive and pretty! 

Liz Earle! I have been loving their products this month, I was lucky enough to get these for Christmas and have used them every day since! 

Maybelline make up has been another favourite throughout the month. 


This "Miss Santa" outfit that Smiffy's were kind enough to send me. I love this so much. Smiffy's have lots of costumes, from Christmas to... well, anything that you will ever need! 
check Smiffys out for all of your fancy dress needs! 

This jumper from New Look is so cosy! 



Christmas scented yankee candles of course!













Thank you so much for reading!
Speak soon, 
Kea xoxo

Created By Sora Templates