Friday, 11 December 2015

My "Go To" Christmas... | Festive Friday

Hello Everyone!

This is the second post in my festive friday series which means that it is just two weeks until Christmas Day! I'm so excited. Today, I'm going to get everyone into a festive mood with my go to Christmas things (songs, films, food, etc.)


Go To Christmas Films- 



  • Love Actually 
  • Nativity 
  • Home Alone
  • Four Christmases 
  • Miracle on 34th Street 
  • Elf (Of course!)

Go To Christmas Songs- 

This is so hard!

  • Last Christmas- Wham! 
  • Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney 
  • I Believe in Father Christmas- Greg Lake
  • Deck the Halls 
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizzard 
  • Happy XMAS (war is over)- John Lennon 

Go To Christmas Yankee Candles 

  • Angel's Wings
  • Candy Cane Lane 
  • Simply Home Christmas Treats 
  • Christmas Eve
  • Snow in Love
  • Home for the Holidays 

Go To Christmas Outing 

  • Chocolate Island- This is a cafe/shop near where I love and it is perfect this time of year, I think it reminds me of Christmas because I went there this time last year. 
  • Busy Bees Garden Centre- This is also where I live but any garden centre that is festive is great! 
  • Shopping!- Shopping is very festive this time of year but also, very busy! 
  • M&S Cafe- The Marks and Spencers cafe always makes me feel festive and I like to look out of the window at the rain. 
  • Cinema- To watch a Christmas film! 

Go To Christmas Food 

  • Profiteroles- We always have them and they remind me of Christmas!
  • Trifle- Same as above. 
  • Christmas Dinner- I'm not that keen but it's nice at Christmas! 
  • Tree Chocolates- I used to love these! 
Thank you so much for reading!

Merry Christmas! 
Kea xoxo


Created By Sora Templates