Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Gift Guide! | Kea Angel

Hello Everyone!

Today, I am doing a gift guide for you. It's not called a Christmas gift guide because these presents can be used for anything which is what I like about the selection that I have chosen. Links will be under the pictures and the sites are worth looking at for other gifts as well.




I will be splitting the gifts between sections just for my organisation needs. Some of the gifts I have brought for people, some I plan to buy and some I would like to buy but have already sorted everything!

For Her 







This is now sold out but I got it from Superdrug. You can probably find other Bayliss and Harding sets on sites. 


Any MAC products are good for anyone who loves make up! 
Their favourite perfume or perhaps one that they might like that they haven't had before! 

A ring, from any jewellers (there are pandora ones coming up soon!) 

A MAC lipstick for any lipstick lover is perfect! 


Any Soap and Glory product is always lovely, this is the Sugar Crush Body Mist 












I was actually sent these by www.saveonmakeup.co.uk after they saw my wishlist that I did and they were kind enough to send me these and a code for you guys! When you check out, there is an order notes section at the checkout and if you enter "SOM FREE GIFTS" you will receive two free gifts with your order! 



I got this from instore at BHS but I can't find a link anywhere! 




Pandora have some lovely charms and rings for under £35 which are always lovely gifts for someone special. 



These are from www.saveonmakeup.co.uk and these would make perfect gifts for someone who likes perfume and all things beauty. Save on make up have a huge range of products from high end to drugstore.

For Him 




Gift sets are always good, I got these from Superdrug

For Everyone 


I love this! I am buying this for someone in my family and I'm so excited to see them open it! 

I can't believe that this is so cheap for a hoverboard, I'm not sure how good it will be but it's worth a try!


I love these photo books, you may recognise this from a previous post (Fathers day gift guide
This is from Albelli 







For Kids 



This is my favourite present that I have brought for someone, I love the idea of these and I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. I loved them so much that two of the kids that I had to buy for got one!

I think that this has sold out as I can't find it on the Entertainer. 


These were from a local 99p store.


This was from Tesco at the beginning of the year.




Novelty 


Straw Glasses from eBay

Twisted Envy sent me this a while ago and I love it! 





Here you can buy a star for someone which I think is a lovely sentimental gift idea! I got my Dad this last year and he really liked it (I think!) 


Thank you so much for reading! I hope this helps!

Speak soon, 

Kea xoxo







Created By Sora Templates