Thursday, 12 November 2015

Salted Caramel Cookies Recipe

Hello everyone!

So I wanted to share with you the recipe for the salted caramel cookies that I made today. I took pictures as I went along but the pictures weren't as good as I was hoping they would be but I will still include them!




Okay, so the ingredients you will need for these cookies are:

125g softened butter
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
1 egg lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
225g self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
Dr Oetker salted caramel crunch


 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 4)

Cream the butter and sugars, once creamed, add in the egg and vanilla extract


 Sift in the flour, salt and then add in the Salted Caramel Crunch














Roll the dough into balls and then slightly press down and put onto a sheet of baking paper.
Bake for 10 minutes and then take out of the oven to harden for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.






Thank you so much for reading, 
I hope you enjoyed! 

Kea x

Instagram: keaangel
Twitter @Just_Kea


Created By Sora Templates