Sunday, 1 November 2015

October Beauty Favourites

So October is officially over which means, it's Christmas next month!
Today I have got a beauty favourites for you all which was quite hard because I have been loving a few products throughout October.

This is the Dove Go Fresh in pomegranate and lemon and it smells so lovely, it's really fresh. 

Zoella blissful mistful, £8 Superdrug 
I really like the scent of all of the range but I picked this up because I quite like body mists and this is surprising, it lasts for a long time. 


Real Tecniques Expert Face Brush, £9.99 Boots
I've had this before and I needed to get another one and I really like it and considering the price, it is really good! 

Polka Eau De Toilette by Primark. £6 Primark. 
I brought this is May and fell in love with it but it was one of those products that I used for a while and then forgot about, I've recently started using this again and I love it so much! The smell is kind of similar to/reminds me of Marc Jacobs daisy dream, although, don't buy this as a cheaper alternative to Daisy Dream because other people I've asked have said that it doesn't smell exactly like it. 

MUA shade 10 lipstick, Superdrug £1.00 
I really like the shade but I found that the lipstick looks a lot like a gloss to I use a brush to blend it in to make it a bit more matte but for £1.00, I am not going to complain. 

Nivea pure and natural regenerating night cream, £2.65 (usually £5.35) Superdrug. 
I've only been using this a few days but I really like the way that my face feels in the morning, it helps me to look a bit healthier and awake. 

 
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush antibacterial hand cleansing gel, £2.50 Boots. 
I really like the smell of this (the body wash in this scent is my all-time favourite. I feel like this scent is one that not everyone is going to like but I really love it. 

Avon make up setting spray (price unknown) I feel like this is a cheaper alternative to the urban decay setting spray (not as good) but it is good and it works which is what it matters.


Collection contour kit, £4.19 Boots.
I really like this, it really is cheap and cheerful! 


Rimmel lasting finish pressed powder, Boots £6.99
I am in love with this powder! It isn't the greatest one that I've used. It makes me feel like my make up is complete! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for reading this! 

Speak soon, 
Kea x



Created By Sora Templates