Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Cheap eBay make up brushes! - Beauties Factory | Budget Beauty

Hello everyone!

Today, I am going to be doing a post about some make up brushes that I recently brought from eBay (links below.)
I got these to see what they were like and I have only used a few of them so far because there are 12 brushes. I spent £8.99 and postage was free. They were from a seller called completebeauty4u (links below.)

So this is what I got in the package (not including the glass jar) but it came with the brushes, a roll up pouch, false eyelashes and a grey eyeliner.















The brushes that came with the set (from the eBay description) were-

  • Powder brush 
  • Angle powder brush 
  • Foundation 
  • Duo fibre brush
  • Eyeshadow brush #1
  • Eyeshadow brush #2 
  • Eyeshadow brush #3
  • Tapered blending shadow brush
  • Angle eyeshadow brush 
  • Small tapered blending eyeshadow brush
  • Eyeliner/Lip brush 
  • Angle definer brush


I have used some of the brushes and they weren't bad for the price but I will say that I definitely prefer other brands still. However, these brushes are good quality for the price and they work well which is what really matters. I probably won't use the powder brush as I use a real techniques one but the others will definitely be making an appearance in my everyday make up routine which I'm pleased about and for £8.99 you cannot complain.

CompleteBeauty4U also do other cheap make up products.
Completebeauty4u links:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CompleteBeauty4U
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-Pcs-Goat-Hair-and-artificial-Fiber-Makeup-Brush-Set-Kawaii-Pink-Bag-306U-/251555478164

My Links
Instagram: keaangel
Twitter: @Just_Kea

Thank you so much for reading!
Kea xo
Created By Sora Templates