Thursday, 22 October 2015

October Yankee Candle Favourites

Hello everyone!

So, I have had such a busy few weeks and I've neglected my blog (a lot) recently but I'm back! 
Today, I'm doing an October Yankee Candle Favourites, these are the candles that I have been using a lot and loving through out October, I know that October isn't over yet but I'm really excited to share these with you!



I have been loving Christmas Treats from the simply home range, it reminds me of baking around Christmas time whilst singing Christmas songs and dancing without a care in the world. The s,ell reminds me of when cupcakes are cooking. 

I have been loving the Salted Caramel candle. It makes me feel all warm and cosy, I love salted caramel so this is the perfect candle for me! This is definitely an autumnal candle not like the Christmas ones I've also been loving!


Angel's Wings is my all-time favourite Yankee Candle and I am so happy that it is more acceptable to burn now that the colder months are here! It smells fresh but festive at the same time, I'm so bad at describing scents!

Thank you so much for reading! 

Speak soon, 
Kea x
Created By Sora Templates