Sunday, 25 October 2015

Boots Haul

Hello everyone!

Today I've got a small Boots (drugstore) haul for you! This is what I got a couple of weeks back and I'm pleased with what I got! I will warn you! It's a very small haul as I'm trying to save (Christmas, driving lessons, car and mortgage) so this will be a short post! All of these, except one, are from boots (some available in other places) and they are available online.


When I went in, soap and glory had a 3 for 2 offer on their products so I was really happy. 
 £2.50
I got the sugar crush hand gel because I love the whole range of the lime and vanilla sugar crush scent and I use hand gel a lot especially at work. 

 £10.00
I also got the body mist in the same scent.

£2.50

I got the flake away sugar scrub because usually I make my own but I wanted to try one by soap and glory. 

£4.19
I got this because I have heard some good things about it and it is definitely better than the contour kit that I was using before. It is good considering the price but there are others that I prefer which are high end. 

 £9.99
This is the real techniques expert face brush and I've had this before and wanted it again so I got it. I really like it, it is a really good brush and affordable! 

£4.99

Blending sponge, I got this from TK MAXX, just to try and I feel like it just rubs my foundation off so I'm going to try a different brand and see how that goes but I wasn't impressed with this, I tried using it when it was slightly damp but it make my foundation look weird.


Sorry about the quality of these pictures! 

Speak soon,
Kea x


Created By Sora Templates