Monday, 19 October 2015

Superdrug haul

Hello everyone!

Today I'm doing a superdrug/drugstore haul. I didn't spend as much as I usually do but I thought that I would show you what I got anyway. I hope you enjoy the post and possibly have some ideas of what to pick up next time you are in a drugstore!




Make up 

I purchased the Rimmel Wake me up foundation in the shade light porcelain 10. It was £5.99 (usually £8.99.) I got this because I have heard so many people talk about it and I've heard a lot of good things. From using it for about a week, I'm not as impressed as I thought that I would be but for a drugstore foundation it is good but it hasn't worked as well as I had hoped it would be.


also got the MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer in the shade reckless. It was £3 and I really like the way that it looks but I wish that I had got it in a different shade, which next time I will do. Other than that, it seems to be good quality and I really like it.



also got the MUA lipstick in the shade 10. It was only £1.00. I think that the lipstick is a bit like lipgloss which is not what I was hoping for but for £1.00, I can't complain. 



I got the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent 1. It was £3.99, I have used this before and didn't get on with it but now I really like it and it is quite good quality for s drugstore pressed powder.

I also repurchased the makeup revolution sculpt and contour kit in C01 which was £3.50. I really like the highlighter that is in this palette. It is a good contour kit for anyone that is on a budget.

I also got the makeup revolution eyeshadow in mountains of gold which was £1 but I found that it was too glittery and the glitter got everywhere and it wasn't very pigmented but I wasn't expecting much for  £1.00.

Skin care 

I got the superdrug cotton wool pads which are a basic essential for removing makeup. 


I also got the garnier skin naturals pure exfo-brusher wash oil 150ml which was £1.99! I have never used this before and now I'm really loving it. It makes my skin feel so nice and healthy.


I also got the B. Pure micellar water 150ml this was £2.35 (usually £4.99) so it was a good price and I like it but I seem to use a lot of the product on a cotton pad and it feels quite oily and it doesn't taste too great (I accidentally got it in my mouth).  I really like the bottle that this is in and it looks expensive.

Hair care 
I got the Herbal Essences Bee Strong rinse off intensive mask 200ml. It was £1.99 (usually £3.99). I haven't used it yet but it smells so nice!


Lastly, I got the Pro:voke touch of silver brightening shampoo 150ml which was £3.19 and it is to be used twice a week and I really like it. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair. It also smells really nice and the smell lasts on my hair ages, even after washing it a few times with my usual shampoo. 


Thank you so much for reading! 

Speak soon,
Kea x


Created By Sora Templates